Roughly two weeks ago Sega released a beta version of a new social RPG called Fallen Realms. Style after the more old school type of RPG titles out there, instead of moving a character around with a virtual joystick/D-pad, you would just use tapping to go from place to place. Today, Sega drops the beta tags and Fallen Realms is now officially live.
Teaming up with Papaya Mobile, Sega released this RPG onto the Android Market in a limited beta fashion. Now that the beta tags are off, so are the user limits and now anyone can grab the game free off the Android Market. Your goal is to unearth seven secret powerful runes that could kill everyone and every thing or save them. Your goal is to find them to save everyone of course. This is a very Dungeons & Dragon style RPG title that Sega has developed.
Fallen Realms Features:
- Features easy-to-use quest and battle system; no clumsy virtual analog stick. Just touch and play.
- Classic turned-based battle controls let you wield weapons, magic, and mystic relics with ease
- Fun for fantasy fans and old-school RPG gamers
- Journey into the far reaches of the realm‘s dungeons, sanctuaries, caves, forests, and more
- Befriend and fight mystical fantasy creatures. Grow your collection of defeated creatures in the town’s museum.
- Earn, discover, or purchase a deep assortment of weapons, armor, and magic to customize your hero. Earn magical Orbs for even more powerful items.
- Join 32 million mobile game fans on the Papaya Social Game Network
- Share your achievements and more with your friends. See other adventurers character profiles from your Guild.
- Invite your friend’s characters into your party
Fallen Realms features a co-op player system similar to the ones found in titles like Gun Bros. where you can take a friend’s character with you on some of the harder missions and into some of the more challenging areas to help you out. Combat is done using a turn-based system so you and the monsters you fight will take turns beating on each other until one of you is dead.
The game is free-to-play so if you haven’t downloaded it yet and are in the mood for some old school flavored RPG action, might as well check it out.
Developer Website: Sega
Android Market Link: Fallen Realms