Once again it is time to start a new giveaway as a new day has started. So far we have given away a Galacy 10.1 Tegra 2 tablet and a Galaxy 8.9 Tegra 2 tablet. Today we are giving away a Sony S Playstatoin certified Tegra 2 tablet and a Cradle Station to one lucky winner. Want to learn how to enter? Keep reading!
We are saying thank you this holiday season to everyone who follows the site whether directly coming here every day or following us on any social media outlet we use. Yesterday’s Google Plus giveaway was a hit and we plan to do it again this Friday with yet another tablet. However let us focus on today and the rather sleek looking Sony S Playstation certified tablet and Cradle Station.
Sony S Tablet Specs:
– Dual-core Tegra 2 1GHz processor
– Running Android 3.1 (Honeycomb)
– 5MP rear camera, 0.3MP front-facing camera
– 1GB RAM
– 16GB storage + SD Card slot
– Playstation Certified
Along with this dual-core Sony S tablet we are also including a Cradle Station which is a nice little holder for your Sony S Tablet whether you use it while gaming or just as a desk clock. You can also plug in your tablet while it is in the cradle so your table can be charging at the same time. So how can you win this awesome pairing of goodies? Here is how:
How to enter:
Since we are saying thank you to everyone on every social media outlet we use, today is Twtter day! So to enter you must do the following which is pretty much close to nothing at all:
1) Make sure to follow us on Twitter. That way we can be sure to send you a DM if you win.
2) Then just tweet this: @DroidGamers I want to win this Sony S #android tablet because I’m just that awesome. #WinSonyS http://bit.ly/vW5c7B . Of course you can put your own reason in there as to why you want to win the Sony S Tablet and Cradle Station.
That’s it! We make it pretty easy to win stuff don’t we? Just like the previous Christmas Countdown days, we will randomly select a winner tomorrow December 22nd, 2011 at 1:00PM PST. This giveaway is open to everyone as well of course. You can tweet as many times as you like but only one entry per person will count. Good luck!