The Super Bowl is drawing closer and closer to starting and with that football fans can get a little action going in the meantime as Full Fat Games has released another title in their ‘Flick’ series of games called NFL Flick Kicker. I bet you can’t guess what this game is about?
As the title suggests, you will become an NFL kicker in this game. You will be able to choose to play as whatever NFL team you want to be, customize your player’s jersey, and jump right into playing one of the various kicking style games in the hopes of becoming the best.
NFL Flick Kicker Features:
– Kick field goals like a pro NFL footballer
– Punt coffin corner kicks with casual and pro game modes
– Hit the uprights in a true test of Kicker skill
– Pick your favorite team and customize your jersey, name and number
– Interactive tutorial
– Play in the Super Bowl XLVI Lucas Oil Stadium
– XP Level up system based on your kicking skill
– Live NFL news feed ticker
– Dancing cheerleaders before the game
– Superb high resolution graphics
While there is plenty of kicking gameplay to enjoy, there are also extra features that you can play around with such as the live NFL news feed ticker built into the game or the fact you can actually level up your character which improves his kicking skill. You will also get to play in the Lucas Oil Stadium for that authentic Super Bowl feel. For those of you who dig cheerleaders, the game comes with those as well before each game starts.
So if you are a football fan or just generally like the Flick series of games from Full Fat, then you will most likely want to grab this title. It is available for a measly $0.99 on the Android Market right now.
Thanks to Roger Lyons for the heads up!
Developer Website: Full Fat Games
Android Market Link: NFL Flick Kicker