Game Insight has released another game onto the Android Market for many of you to get addicted to. This time it is a variant of the rather popular My Country game called My Country: Sports Edition. As you may be guessing from the title, it is about sports.
In this particular game you will be exploring the neighboring city called Sports Village. While there you will be meeting sports athletes who will have tasks for you to complete such as building new structures, stadiums, tennis courts and similar sports related buildings. As you complete tasks you will earn trophies and exclusive statues to put out in public and you will also be able to earn special bonuses for building and growing each city in both versions in parallel.
Your goals in the game:
– Complete hundreds of tasks to the benefit of your developing country
– Build residential buildings to increase your country’s population
– Open office buildings and upgrade them to employ more citizens and turn greater profits
– Develop industry, sign contracts and buy vehicles to transport the goods you produce
– Manage the ecology and energy use in your city by building power stations and parks
– Change the landscape: cut canals, lakes, plant trees and country roads
– Establish a bus transit network for your residents
– Gather collection items from the residents of your country
– Hire professionals to grow a forest of skyscrapers in your country!
This expansion to the My Country game is now available on the Android Market for free and is, of course, supported through in-game purchases just like the original My Country game. So if you are a fan of the series, hit up the link below and go get it. Don’t run too far either as Game Insight has two more games in the works, slated for release by the end of this month.
Developer Website: Game Insight
Android Market Link: My Country: Sports Edition