Last week we talked about another Game Insight title that would be coming to Android called Airport City. Well if you are a fan of Game Insight titles and were waiting for this one, the wait is over as it is now available on the Android Market.
Airport City is a game where you will be building your own Airport and doing all of the managerial duties that come with it including expanding your fleet of planes. You will also have to take care of traffic control as well, making sure there are no accidents. This isn’t just an airport sim game though as you will also need to build up the city around your airport in order to attract people over to your neck of the woods to visit.
– Build hangars and runways
– Send planes to the far corners the globe
– Increase your level to unlock new destinations and buy new types of aircraft
– Import rare items from far-off lands
– Complete collections and exchange them for bonuses
– Organize last-minute daily charters for tourists
– Complete tons of quests for the characters you meet
– Receive exclusive gifts as rewards for passing themed quests
– Build your own unique jet-setter city
– Collect profits from commercial buildings and upgrade the infrastructure of your metropolis
– Beautiful graphics and high-quality sounds accompany every action
– Simple interface and engrossing gameplay
– Convenient tutorial and help features
– Lots of colorful characters, each with their own interesting story to tell
– Dozens of commercial and residential buildings, as well as decorations
– No advertisements
– The best part – it’s completely free!
Airport City follows the standard business plan of Game Insight and is available for free on the Android Market to download and play. There are optional in-game purchases you can take advantage of if you want to. As you can tell by the feature list above, there is a lot of extra stuff to do in this game even though it is an airport sim game.
Thanks to Roger Lyons for the tip!
Developer Website: Game Insight
Android Market Link: Airport City