Pocket Gems, developers of other casual games on Android like Tappily Ever After, have released a new title today called Tap Safari. As the name suggests, you will be in charge of growing your small little attraction into a premier Safari destination.
You will be building your own Safari park, populating it with all kinds of exotic animals and other features in order to attract bigger crowds. The more people that show up, the more money you make which means more to build and more animals to have.
Tap Safari Features:
– More than 70 new exotic Safari animals to collect in your park!
– Breed and Crossbreed animals to get unique new Safari combinations
– Place sidewalks and rivers to encourage visitors to travel around your park
– Unlock exciting limited time animals and attractions
– Collect money from your animals to keep building up your park
– Hire rangers to help you care for your animals when you’re not around
– Android tablets supported
– Works on Android 2.2+
– It’s FREE!
Pocket Gem games are quite popular due to their easy interface while combining some deeper gameplay with a more casual game. Even though this looks like a cute type of game, you will have to take care of your animal, breeding and cross-breeding them to make new ones while dealing with adding other attractions in order to encourage more people to visit so you can become successful.
If you are a fan of other Pocket Gem games then this is right up your alley. For those of you who enjoy city building type of games and want to try something a little different, you may want to check out Tap Safari. You can download it for free off of the Android Market.
Developer Website: Pocket Gems
Android Market Link: Tap Safari