It was only yesterday that we mentioned Digital Tales would be bringing their Battleloot Adventure turn-based strategy games to Android and now we get to report that the game has been launched and is now available on the Google Play Store.
To say Battleloot Adventures is just a turn-based strategy game would be incorrect. While at the core of the game it is a turn-based strategy game, it also has a ton of RPG mechanics involved mixed with plenty of comedy to enjoy at the same time. You will control some rather large headed characters through their epic quest through Kameloot, defeating monsters, dragons and taxes.
Battleloot Adventure Features:
– Pledge your allegiance to one of four cities and earn fame and fortune.
– Recruit an assortment of adventurers, each with their own perks and unique skills.
– Upgrade and customize your characters and their abilities.
– Carefully choose your 3 ideal adventurers to face each danger ahead.
– Brave over 60 quests, each including a unique feat to further challenge your skills.
– Super easy touch controls.
– Carefully arrange your team for battle, deploy your heroes in front and rear lines for the most effective offense/defense balance.
– Cautiously plan every attack, selecting the right characters and moves for each quest.
– Leverage Auto skills and Special attacks galore.
– Be ready to take action anytime in the battle with the Assist and Block commands.
– Master unique combos to rake up hits and collect stars to unleash Special attacks.
– Battle across different environments – some infused with magic and each affecting your adventurers differently.
– Enjoy colorful comic-style graphics, combining zany animations and lush hand-painted backdrops, with Retina Display support.
Even though this is a comedy filled game, hardcore gamers will also appreciate the fact that the developers didn’t make this an easy game. It can actually be quite challenging at times. Luckily the comedy is there to keep you from getting overly frustrated, in a good way of course. You will be able to mix and match your gang’s skills and even the members in the gang itself to better suit each situation you find yourself in.
If you have been looking for a new RPG / turn-based strategy game to sink your teeth into, you might want to give Battleloot Adventures a shot. You can download the game off of the Google Play Store or through our catalog for free. It is TapJoy enabled and comes with optional in-game purchases. You can check the game out in action in the video below.
Thanks to James N. for the heads up!
Developer Website: Digital Tales
Google Play Link: Battleloot Adventures