During the second Humble Bundle for Android, one of the games being offered was called Swords and Soldiers. Developed by Two Tribes, this is an action-strategy game, layered with a lot of humor, where you control an army of vikings in their quest to create the ultimate BBQ sauce.
The whole game is pretty entertaining in terms of content. You’ll be defending the Holy Pepper, trying to create the ultimate BBQ sauce and helping out your allies while defending/attacking against your enemies who also have the same goal as you do.
Swords and Soldiers Features:
– Hilarious characters and storyline mean you’ll be playing with one huge grin.
– Command hordes of Vikings, Aztecs and Chinese warriors, each with their own unique skills.
– Three epic campaigns with unique challenges to keep you entertained for hours.
– Fully customizable Skirmish mode means endless replayability.
– Hours of gameplay with achievements, challenges and leaderboards.
– Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.
While you can work your way through the campaign mode, enjoying the storyline and battling it out with your enemies, you can also play in a Skirmish mode which is totally customizable with how you want your quick little battle to play out and who is involved in it.
If you didn’t nab the Humble Bundle for Android #2 and missed out on getting this game, now you can nab it off of the Google Play store. Swords and Soldiers comes in two flavors, a free trial version to try out and a full version which will set you back $2.99.
Developer Website: Two Tribes
Google Play Link: Swords and Soldiers