ErnCon, Woo Games’ latest release, has been updated as well as being launched on the Amazon App Store. For those of you unfamiliar with ErnCon, this is a multiplayer shoot-em-up (or shump for short) where you can play against other people while also dealing with hostile enemies.
There also happens to be a single-play survival mode and a plethora of upgrades and power-ups in both gameplay modes. The latest update brings Kindle Fire support as well as a bunch of improvements. You can check out the full changelog below.
– Kindle Fire compatibility
– Visible playing field borders
– Streamlined menu UI with easier access to the Allies screen
– Updated tutorial helps players learn the controls, explains why (and how) to purchase items in the store, and introduces players to their first mission online
– Addition of an Invite button to invite players via e-mail, text-message, Facebook, etc.
– Simplified firing mechanism for fighters: they now fire forward and are easier to steer
– Easier signup/login with Facebook Single-Sign-On
– Multiple UI fixes for tablets and the Galaxy Note
– The Amazon App Store version of ErnCon is using Amazon’s newly released In-App-Purchases SDK
You can download ErnCon for your Kindle Fire or any other android device off of the Amazon App Store for free. It is supported with optional in-game payments to unlock further content and wepaons.
Amazon App Store: ErnCon