Fans of golf games, specifically of the PGA Tour variety for EA, now have the newest addition to the series to finally play. EA has release Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012 onto the Google Play store as of last night. In this game you’ll be playing against the best of the PGA tour.
However, before jumping for joy that this game has finally been released you will need to know one thing which you can probably already guess at. This little nugget of information generally applies to most EA releases but Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012 seems to be even a bit more abstract when it comes to device support. For instance the Samsung Galaxy S II is apparently an unsupported device according to one of our readers.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012 Features:
• Choose your course and golfer, and play against other scores in PGA TOUR mode
• Take on the Tiger Challenge, consisting of over 20 mini-games designed to test your skills — earn money that can be used to participate in PGA TOUR events.
• Play through PGA TOUR courses, including Pebble Beach, St. Andrews, TPC Sawgrass, Hazeltine, Doral, TPC Boston, and Greenbrier
• Play as or alongside 8 pros, including Tiger Woods, Anthony Kim, Paula Creamer, Natalie Gulbis, Paul Casey, Jim Furyk, Zach Johnson, Camilo Villegas
• Customize your male or female golfer with skin, shirt, pants, hat, shoes, belts, and gloves
• Go head-to-head against a friend with local WiFi or Bluetooth Multiplayer
• Play the all-new Predator fantasy course
• Play in 4 Game Modes
There is still plenty to do in this game if you have a device that is supported. Aside from playing through some of the standard game modes including local wifi / bluetooth multiplayer, there are over 20 mini-games that you can play to earn extra cash in-game so you can participate in the Tour events.
If you have been waiting for this game to be released, which many of you have been, then you can head over to the Google Play store and nab a copy for $4.99. However, don’t be surprised if your device isn’t supported just yet.
Developer Website: EA