Another Tegra-based game has arrived onto Android that we have also talked about recently called Heroes Call THD. Developed by Defiant Development, this games is an action RPG that focuses a lot on dungeon crawling, not to dissimilar to Diablo III type of games.
Dungeon crawling is the real meat in Heroes Call THD although there are RPG elements layered on top of everything in the form of leveling up and learning new skills as you progress through the game. Just like any good dungeon crawling game you will be taking on lots of monsters while on the hunt for all the good loot you can find including weapons and armor.
Heroes Call THD Features:
• Visceral combat with a range of weapons.
• Built from the ground up for touch.
• Incredible 3D graphics that showcase the power of Tegra.
• Intuitive controls, designed specifically for touchscreen devices, easy to pick-up and offering depth to master.
• Each hero has a wide range of powers and abilities, level your hero to match your play style.
• Over 40 quests split into different adventures that take you all around Brineside.
• Quests play out in unique order, so every Hero has a different journey.
• Over 100 different enemies including Orcs, Zombies, Skeletons and Ogres.
Heroes Call THD is actually a pretty deep game in terms of content with plenty of quests for you to undertake which all play out in a different order depending on your hero. Everything is rendered in nice 3D visuals in a top-down perspective which is generally the style you find in these sorts of games. A couple of unique features though that come with this game include ragdoll physics so when you chop up a monster, they all fall differently and limbs flopping everywhere.
Currently Heroes Call THD is only available for Tegra-based Android devices (both Tegra 2 and Tegra 3) but judging from the type of game this is, there should be no reason that a general Android version isn’t released soon. You can download Heroes Call THD off of Tegra Zone or the Google Play store for free which means this game is supported through in-game purchases.
Developer Website: Defiant Development
Google Play Link: Heroes Call THD