One of the more anticipated games as of late happens to be Madfinger Games’ newest offering to Android gamers which comes in the form of some zombie killing goodness called Dead Trigger. This particular game is an FPS title where you will be trying to survive long enough to figure out a way to end the current zombie problem the world seems to be having.
As you may expect after seeing / playing Madfinger Games’ previous title, Shadowgun, their new game is absolutely full of impressive visuals for you to enjoy while shooting or smashing various undead humans in the face in top of trying to complete various missions. All of the missions have different goals in them whether it is to transport supplies safely to your base, rescue people or just straight up kill everything that moves and drools on itself.
Dead Trigger Features:
– Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
– Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
– High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
– Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
– Intuitive controls
– Spectacular ragdoll effects
– Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs… kill them with creativity
– Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
– Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
– Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
– Utilize powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
– Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
– Don’t keep it to yourself: collect Achievements and show off on the Leaderboards!
– Watch how you country is performing, compare it with others and unite together to clean the world!
– Share your progress with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
While this version of Dead Trigger is available for all Android devices as well as Tegra 2 devices, the Tegra 3 version obviously comes with more visual effects and eye candy. The other version of Dead Trigger are still looking impressively good and Madfinger Games has had plenty of experience with FPS games after Shadowgun so that the controls are quite good as well.
So now the wait is finally over, even after a single day delay, to get our zombie killing enjoyment For those of you looking to get in on the action, you can download Dead Trigger off of the Google Play store for a mere $0.99 to a limited time during their sale. This release actually contains features and updated content that the iOS version has yet to receive.
Please Note: This game just went live so the link below may not go to the game right away but instead to a 404 page. Just refresh it in a few minutes.
Developer Website: Madfinger Games
Google Play Link: Dead Trigger