Way back in April of this year we reported on Com2Us and that they had started teasing the next addition to their Inotia RPG series called Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel. For those of you who have been waiting for this newest addition, you can now hop over to the Google Play store and nab a copy.
Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel continues along with the overall storyline of the Inotia series while offering up improved graphics and battle sequences. You will have six classes along with 90 skills spread across those classes at your disposal as you journey along. The question is, which side will you chose to align yourself with?
Inotia IV Features:
– 6 Classes, 90 Skills: Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger.
– Convenient Party System: Mercenaries can be recruited to your party anytime and anywhere. Once all mercenaries are recruited, 20 or more unique ‘mercenary skills’ will help you along your journey.
– One Of The Largest Mobile RPG Maps: Dry deserts and freezing snowfields, mysterious forests and dark dungeons…400 maps with various themes to roam through!
– A Tragic Destiny and Other Schemes await the Shadow Assassin and the Channel of Light: A breathless chase-and-run story where the two heroes meet companions, enemies, and monsters.
– Exclusive Sub-quests Ready To Be Unraveled: Enjoy other sub-quests in each region of the Inotian continent besides the main story. As you accomplish the quests, you will get your hands on some extraordinary items.
– End of a Story means a Beginning of a New Journey: Infinite Dungeon for Hardcore Players
Unlike previous installments in the Inotia series, this new one comes with some unique features, one of which offers fans unlimited replay value thanks to the new unlimited dungeons mode which you can access when you complete the game. You can also hire mercenaries to help you out who have their own skills as well.
If you were a fan of the previous Inotia games then you will want to grab this new addition to the series. If you haven’t yet played any of them, this might be a good time to start. Either way you can grab Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel for free off of the Google Play store.
Website Referenced: Android Police
Google Play Link: Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel