Fan of playing poker or the World Series of Poker? Wish you could get in on the action? Well there is good news for you then as EA has launched the official World Series of Poker game onto Android so you can live out your championship poker dreams… at least with virtual money that is.
As it goes right now, World Series of Poker requires you to login with your Facebook account, should you have one that is, which means you will be able to play against your Facebook friends as well as your Android ones. There will be a ‘guest login’ coming soon though according to EA.
World Series of Poker Features:
• GET THE OFFICIAL WORLD SERIES OF POKER EXPERIENCE – This is the REAL DEAL! Grab a seat at the WSOP tables and try your hand at Texas Hold’em, Omaha poker, and more.
• PLAY THE GAME JUST LIKE A PRO – With PRO status you can challenge elite players, stack up the chips, and build your reputation as a card shark. Play your cards right to the top!
• WIN VIRTUAL WSOP RINGS & BRACELETS – Compete for coveted WSOP Rings and Bracelets.
• BECOME A HIGH-ROLLER– Use your winnings to buy into high-stakes tables.
• GIVE YOUR POKER GAME A COMPETITIVE EDGE – Check out the detailed statistics and follow the Poker Wall for the latest news.
Sticking to the high-roller theme that comes with the World Series of Poker, even though the game is free to download and play all you want, there is a VIP membership that will grant you access to VIP tables, advanced Stats Tracker, unlimited gifts, and a VIP badge.
There are some issues with this game aside from the fact it requires a Facebook login to play. There is also very limited device support although this mostly concerns tablets and not so much with Android phones. There is also no chat yet. However, EA could very well update this game in the future to fix these issues. Still, for the price of free, World Series of Poker is a pretty decent poker game if you happen to be looking for a new one to play.
Developer Website: EA
Google Play Link: World Series of Poker