Madfinger Games’ newest piece of visual eye candy will be receiving an update soon and a pretty extensive one at that. Among the new content and features heading our way is support for the Adreno 205 GPU which means the Xperia Play will now be supported as well as other devices that use that GPU.
Aside from the Xperia Play support, a slew of content is on the way to Dead Trigger in the form of new weapons, new gadgets, new locations and even new zombie types. The changelog is actually a decent size but here it is for your viewing pleasure.
Dead Trigger 1.1.0 Update changelog:
– experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American West
– enjoy the new funny and handy gadget — the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of zombies to XXL size and… Headshot!
– meet new zombie creatures — mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
– explore new fantastic environments — underground car park or secret research base institute
– try out new gadgets or get more money – reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
– visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
– and finally safe game data with cross platform cloud backup
– This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!
Madfinger Games also released a teaser video for the upcoming 1.1.0 update which you can check out above. No word just yet when the update will arrive but it should be arriving fairly quickly.
Developer Website: Madfinger Games