Yesterday we talked about the upcoming Dead Trigger update that Madfinger Games were teasing which, among a slew of new features, was also bringing support for the Adreno 205 GPU which means Xperia Play support. Initially the update was suppose to go live sometime yesterday but due to an uploading snag, it was delayed until today.
However, it is officially live on the Google Play store right now so if you already over Dead Trigger, you should be able to update it now. For those of you who don’t own it yet, like Xperia Play owners, you can now grab it off of Google Play.
Dead Trigger 1.1.0 Update changelog:
– experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American West
– enjoy the new funny and handy gadget — the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of zombies to XXL size and… Headshot!
– meet new zombie creatures — mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
– explore new fantastic environments — underground car park or secret research base institute
– try out new gadgets or get more money – reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
– visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
– and finally safe game data with cross platform cloud backup
– This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!
We won’t keep you any longer, go get the updated version of Dead Trigger now. If it is showing that you device is still incompatible, just give it a few minutes while the update propagates through the Google Play store.
Developer Website: Madfinger Games