After a few months of waiting after our initial preview for Mediocre’s next game Granny Smith, it has finally made its way onto the Google Play store today. From the developers of Sprinkle, Granny Smith has you playing as an apple loving granny who also doesn’t take kindly to anyone trying to steal her apples.
Unfortunately for her, a thief has done exactly that and now she is in pursuit of villain in this physics-based action game. Both you and the thief put on some roller skates and the chase begins, smashing through objects that happen to be in your way and through various locations, hoping to get the apples before the thief does.
Granny Smith Features:
– Spectacular physics: Granny Smith uses some of the most advanced destruction physics in mobile games. Crash through crates and windows and watch the pieces fly all over!
– Dazzling visuals: Zoom through dozens of vibrant, whimsical worlds! Each level is like a fanciful, three-dimensional storybook.
– Intuitive controls: Help Granny pull off crazy moves with simple two-button controls – perfect for both tablets and phones.
– Vintage replays: Watch your best runs in retro movie style with cool camera angles and slow-motion effects!
– Power Granny up: Collect coins and equip Granny with a helmet, banana peels and baseballs. If Granny is getting old, you have two alternative characters to play with – Scruffy and Stanley!
Along with power-ups to help you along the way, you will also be able to play as two other characters should Granny get a little tired and boring. Everything is renders in some interesting 3D visuals but the action platformer is also vary fast-paced. You’ll have your reflexes tested out with this game at times.
For those of you who have been waiting for Granny Smith to finally make it out to the public, you can grab a copy of the game for a mere $0.99. Now go be a bad ass granny and get your apples back.
Developer Website: Mediocre
Google Play Link: Granny Smith