Gamevil has decided to try and spread their wings a bit with their latest release onto Google Play called Kingdom Royale. This particular game could almost be considered an RTS (real-time strategy) game considering that you have to build up your kingdom and harvest resources while building up your troops.
While combat is less dynamic than what you would find in an RTS game, there is still pretty much every other element you would hope to find in an RTS game in Kingdom Royale. You will have to build up your kingdom, gather resources to ensure your kingdom prospers and grows, build up your army and conquer the kingdoms around you.
Kingdom Royal Features:
– The old world needs a new leader- smart planning and strategy come together like never before!
– Mine for natural resources and gems as you build your army for imminent war!
– Wage war with various fighters from the human, elf and orc tribes each with their own special attributes!
– Seek total control of the world as your troops fight in turn-based tactical battles!
– Team up with your friends to fight alongside you in battle!
The other reason why this isn’t a full RTS game is because combat is turn-based which is why it isn’t as dynamic as what you would find in an RTS game. With that said, there is still plenty of strategy to enjoy when it comes to fighting opponents. You will also have to make sure you have defenses in place to protect your kingdom from getting attacked as well.
For those of you who enjoy strategy games that are close to an RTS title but give you a bit more time to plan moves out, you might want to check Kingdom Royale out. You can grab yourself a copy of it off of Google Play for free.
Google Play Link: Kingdom Royale