Full Fat games have made themselves a name on Android with their flick games. Other than Agent Dash, which we reported about some time ago, all of their titles are known for their use of flick movements, mostly to control balls (golf balls, rugby balls and footballs). Well, they’re coming back this time with yet another NFL game called NFL Kicker 13.
For those unaware of the company’s latest game, you’ll be pretty much flicking and kicking balls in your football stadium, and obtaining points to upgrade or unlock uniforms, cheerleaders and to further improve your field.
NFL kicker 2013 Features:
– All 32 official NFL teams
– All new Nike uniforms and equipment
– Compete with facebook friends
– Upgrade your stadium
– Kick field goals like a pro NFL player
– Perform coffin corner punts
– Customize your jersey with name and number
– XP level up system based on kicking skill
– Live NFL news feed ticker
– Superb high resolution graphics
While keeping it classic for all the fans of them, Full Fat brings new things to the game as well, ensuring a longer gameplay and replay value. So, if you want to start your own mobile season, NFL Kicker 13 is available on Google Play, at the cost of $1.11 and 40MB of your device’s space.
Developer Website: Full Fat Games
Google Play Link: NFL Kicker 2013