Glu Mobile is continuing their rather consistent push onto the Google Play store with even more titles coming this week, one of which is a sort of pet sim game called My Dragon. In this game, you are in charge of keeping healthy and happy the Kingdom of Dragonia’s dragon collection.
You will be the royal dragon keeper in Dragonia and in charge of raising, feeding and the general overall health of the kingdom’s dragon collection. You will also have to play with them and perform different tasks which earns you Dragon Apples. The Dragon Apples can be used to expand your stable and raise new dragons.
My Dragon Features:
• Three starting species and dozens of customizations to make your very own unique dragons!
• Numerous costumes and accessories for every occasion with more being added all the time!
• Many unique items to share with your dragon!
• Visit your friends’ dragons and show off your favorites!
• Now with the ability to train your Dragon!
Interestingly enough, My Dragon uses GameSpy so you can connect with friends and show off your dragons or check our theirs. It seems Glu is quite happy with their recent acquisition of GameSpy from IGN. Visually, My Dragon actually looks pretty good with some rather nice graphics for a sim game. For those of you interested, My Dragon will be available this week on Google Play for free. You can check out the trailer below to see the game in action.
Developer Website: Glu Mobile