Ratrod Studios, the developers behind the successful Drift Mania Championship, have produced a sequel and added the number 2 to their original game. The game promises to deliver the ultimate drift experience with its highly addictive gameplay and next generation graphics.
In the game, you get to upgrade your cars with performance products, customize their appearances with body kits, custom wheels, tints and spoilers, as well as tune different aspects of the car such as the gear ratio, weight distribution and steering sensitivity. There’s also online and local multiplayer mode to test your skills against the rest of the world.
The game’s got a laundry list of features, so brace for it:
• Supports all latest devices and tablets
• Fully customizable controls including element repositioning and sensitivity adjustments
• Accelerometer (gyroscope) and virtual wheel steering mode
• Variable throttle bar system or pedal accelerator controls
• 13 high-performance vehicles with unique specs
• 13 drift circuits to master from different locations
• 48 performance upgrades per vehicle
• Hundreds of visual mods including body kits, spoilers, window tints, wheels and custom paint job
• Tuning mode to adjust all aspects of your vehicle
• 3 level of difficulties
• 5 race camera configurations
• Full race replays
• Soundtrack from A’n’R Music Limited including songs from Templeton Pek and KNGDMS
• Exclusive content including drift event photos
Initial reaction to the game seems to be that it’s a good sequel, with an upgrade in every department be it gameplay, graphics or controls. If you’re into drifting games, go do yourself a favor by grabbing Drift Mania Championship 2 off Google Play. The price of admission is $1.99, with in-app purchases for the game’s in-game cash available at reasonable prices.
Google Play Link: Drift Mania 2