Game Insight is back with another release for Android and this time it is a hybrid city building sim called The Tribez that has elements of action and adventure gaming layered on top of it. Your goal is to build your stone-age village up while exploring the area around you and discover whatever secrets may lie beyond your new village’s walls.
There are plenty of territories to wander and explore but at the same time you can’t take your eyes off of your village for too long and matters that surround it. You will have to help the leaders of neighboring tribes, develop your country’s economy,
discover new lands, and populate them with your tribesmen. You will also be able to train your own dinosaur.
The Tribez Features:
– Gorgeous graphics and lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life on your tablet and smartphone.
– Truly endless possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire across 6 large islands
– More than 100 functional and decorative buildings, 14 kinds of resources
– More than 700 captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, send expeditions to mysterious caves
– And, you can also train your own dino!”
Like all of the other titles Game Insight has published, The Tribez is a free-to-play game with optional in-game purchases available for vanity items and boosters. If you’re up for a little city building action, you might want to check this game out. You can download it for free off of the Google Play store.
Google Play Link: The Tribez