Back at the beginning of this month we talked about a new Marvel themed TCG title that would be making its way to us this month called Marvel War of Heroes. It has been a couple of weeks since then and now the game has finally arrived onto the Google Play store for those of you who are TCG fans.
Marvel War of Heroes is a free-to-play game integrated with the Mobage social gaming platform. You will be assembling your team of superheroes from the Marvel universe and battling it out with other players. One thing that is rather nice is that all the artwork is original and done by actual Marvel artists.
Marvel War of Heroes Features:
– Featuring Marvel characters, including Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, and Hawkeye –
– Fast-paced card-battle action! Build your own unique deck to defeat Marvel Super Villains!
– Original art by Marvel artists, such as Aleksi Briclot (Thanos Imperative), Eisner-Award winning Simon Bisley and Francesco Mattina (Thunderbolts, Punisher)
– Regular updates, with new cards and events added on a constant basis.
– Team up with other players to defeat powerful enemies.
You don’t have to just battle other players though as there is an actual storyline in the game as well. This story revolves around Hydra who happens to be using the ‘iso-8’ to tip the balance of power in their favor. Since you’re an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, you will be trying to figure out hat the iso-8 is and stop Hydra.
As you may expect, pretty much all of the other features you’ve come to see in previous TCG titles also appears in Marvel War of Heroes such as leveling up each hero to make them stronger and fusing their abilities together to make stronger ones. You can grab a copy of Marvel War of Heroes off of the Google Play store for free.
Website Referenced: Android Police
Google Play Link: Marvel War of Heroes