Earlier this month we talked about Gameloft’s upcoming dual-stick shooter called Zombiewood and that it would be coming to Android around Halloween. Well for those of you who enjoy dual-joystick action games, Zombiewood has arrived onto the Google Play store and will feed you hordes of zombies to mow down. There actually happens to be a decent amount of content in Zombiewood, aside from a ridiculous amount of zombies to kill.
There are a total of ten game modes as well as eleven different movies to play through, all of which has to deal with killing zombies and lots of them. Since this is a dual-stick shooter, you don’t have to worry too much about controls aside from moving and aiming as you’ll automatically shoot your weapons as soon as you start using your aiming joystick.
– Enjoy exhilarating dual-stick shooter action
– Shred through wave after wave of crazy zombies
– Zap, boil & burn with 20 wicked ‘n’ wild weapons
– Cartoon style inspired by a Hollywood setting
– 11 different movies and 10 unique game modes
– Mix and match with comical, outlandish outfits
– Rise to the top of the leaderboard against your friends
– Regular content updates coming with more movies, weapons, outfits and non-stop action!
Interestingly enough, this won’t just be a game that you play through and then forget about as Gameloft plans to regularly update Zombiewood with more levels, weapons, and other various content. Zombiewood is available for free off of the Google Play store and is supported through in-game purchases.
Google Play Link: Zombiewood