A new 3D third-person shooterhas arrived onto Android from Freyr Games called Star Warfare: Alien Invasion and features both solo content and co-op gameplay in a futuristic world. Of course you can always battle it out with other teams if you are not into the whole let’s-be-friends type of multiplayer gameplay.
For those of you into the single player aspects of games like this, Star Warfare features 7 maps with a total of 42 levels for you to conquer, battling it out with your enemies and taking on their bosses. Enemies that you’ll be encountering have a pretty solid AI so it won’t be just running at them and shooting them in the face. All of the solo levels are also available in multiplayer as well for co-op gameplay should you get a little lonely.
Star Warfare: Alien Invasion Features:
– Various enemies with rich AI
– Console-like smooth control
– 7 maps and 42 levels, loot can be used in solo and multiplayer modes
– Console-quality boss battles, team with up to 3 players(WIFI, 3G)
– Earn more gold in team survival mode.
– Armor and bags specially designed for team battle
– 36 weapons, each upgradable 8 times, unlocked as you promote up the ranks.
– Nine Suits, each part with special attributes, a whole collection provides extra bonus. Elite suite entitles an extra special buff.
– Mix&match weapons with suits to earn additional damage
– 18 military bags with special functions
Multiplayer can have you in teams of three, either in a co-op gameplay setting or taking on another team of three players in Team Survival matches. Pretty much everything you do in this game helps get you new weapons, upgrades, ranks, new suits and extra avatars. A lot of these bonus items actually have attributes to help boost your abilities as well.
For those of you interested in checking out Star Warfare: Alien Invasion, you have two options, both of which are available on Google Play for free. There is a normal version of the game and an HD version sporting high-definition visuals should you have a high-end Android device.