Madfinger Games have been running an open beta for their multiplayer version of Shadowgun, called Shadowgun: Deadzone, for the last few weeks now. Right on time with their announcement of the game dropping the open beta tags and officially launching on November 15th, 2012, Shadowgun: Deadzone has arrived on Google Play. There is also a few things you should know when you go to jump into shooting other people in the face.
Actually there is only one real important thing to keep in mind when you go to download and install Shadowgun: Deadzone. If you happened to have played in the open beta and now you’ve gone and installed this official version of Shadowgun: Deadzone, your open beta account log-in information will not work for the official release. That was strictly for the open beta time period. You can either create a new name or use your Dead Trigger cloud account to log into Shadowgun: Deadzone.
Shadowgun: Deadzone Features:
– Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online.
– Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
– As a character’s ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
– New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
– A wide ranging arsenal offers Assault Rifles, Machine guns, Plasma Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launcher and many more, all of which are upgradable
– Various items including Medi Kit, Ammo Kit, Flash Grenades, EMP Grenades, Frag Grenades, Sentry Guns and Mines
– Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat – exclusively developed and provided by Ericsson.
In terms of unique features for a mobile multiplayer shooter game such as this, real-time voice chat for players to use is actually pretty impressive. You’ll have two modes right now to choose from, DeathMatch and Zone Control, with more in the works for release in future updates. You can have a total of twelve players tearing it up across the available maps with plenty of weaponry and items at your disposal.
For those of you in the open beta, you already know about this game but for those of you who haven’t played in the open beta, you’ll want to check this game out if you’re into multiplayer shooters. You can download Shadowgun: Deadzone off of the Google Play store for free. Check out the trailer below for visual eye candy to enjoy.
Google Play Link: Shadowgun: Deadzone