It looks like today is shaping up to be a rather busy day in terms of updates to games on Androids. Another title has been updated today and this time it is OrangePixel’s Gunslugs that has gotten a rather cool content update which brings a new playable character into the game, a bad ass new chicken gun and more.
The Gunslugs update introduces Scarlette Sonya, the new playable character in the game as well as this new chicken gun which can be unlocked by having a higher tour/medal count. Also new background music has been added which was created by Gavin Harrison for the new areas in Gunslugs.
Full Gunslugs changelog:
– Willis Kiyay now throws a hint on where he is
– “Art school” building added including a new mini-game level
– New background tune added by talented Gavin Harrison
– We added a chicken gun! (requires higher tour/medal count to unlock)
– A new Gunslug character enters the scene: Scarlett Sonya
– New world: Marine dock
– More objectives to complete
– a new building.. with a bow-tie dude!
– improved visibility on the mines
As with most updates for games, this one also comes with a variety of bug fixes and tweaks to the game. For those of you who have Gunslugs, you can download the update now as it is live on Google Play.
Google Play Link: Gunslugs