A new FPS game has popped up on TegraZone’s website called The Conduit HD. Developed by High Voltage Games, this game takes place in Washington D.C. which has been hit by several strange events resulting in heightened local and national tensions. This ends up being an attack by an alien race known as the Drudge and, as you may be guessing, you’re hired to help stop them.
High Voltage Software has made games for a variety of platforms including the Xbox360, PS3, Wii and so on. This will be their first release for Android and The Conduit HD for Android apparently looks better then the original game did when it was originally released onto the Wii.
The Conduit HD Features:
– Pick-Up and Play Accessibility: The robust sensitivity of the touchscreen controls gives players a seamless sense of connection with the game.
– One of the Best Looking Games on Android: The Conduit looked awesome on the Wii but has been further improved by the graphics power of NVIDIA Tegra devices!
– Fearsome Enemies: Fourteen (14) challenging human and alien creatures work against you, and are more challenging through their use of cover and tactical thinking.
– Intense Weaponry: Unleash destruction with a huge arsenal of eighteen (18) different weapons, many of which utilize unique aiming and firing modes.
– Puzzle Solving Unlike Other FPS Games: Use a device called the All Seeing Eye (ASE) to reveal concealed objects and enemies, providing additional layers of gameplay.
– Unparalleled Customization: The Conduit can be adjusted for your style of play through changing the huge number of control options, layouts, and more!
– GameStop Controller Support: Enjoy more traditional control by using the fully supported Tablet Wireless Bluetooth Controller by GameStop!
When The Conduit HD arrives on Android on March 18th, 2013, it will be available as a free download which will net you two free missions to play through. After that additional missions will be available through IAPs costing $4.99 for remaining 7 missions or $2.99 for levels 3 – 6; $2.99 for levels 7 – 9. So basically the game costs $4.99 for the whole thing.
The only thing we are not sure about right now is if The Conduit HD will be only for Tegra 3 devices, Tegra 2 and Tegra 3 or if it will be available for any other devices at some point.
Website Referenced: The Conduit HD