A few days ago we brought everyone the first screenshots and trailer for Gamelion’s upcoming sequel to their rather popular dual-stick shooter called Monster Shooter. The sequel, named Monster Shooter 2: Back To Earth, will have you defending Earth from alien attacks instead of going after them yourself when they kidnapped your cat. Now the aliens are on the attack trying to get all the cats at once.
For the first time in the series Monster Shooter 2 will feature co-op multiplayer, so you and a friend can team up to battle out the aliens. You’ll have plenty of weaponry available to do it with as well including full mech suits. The other bit of information we know is that Gamelion brought on veteran game musician Marcin Przybyłowicz (of The Witcher series fame) to do the soundtrack.
Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth features:
– Gorgeous high-definition graphics.
– 80 different levels.
– Four destructible environments (suburbs, city, desert and arctic).
– Over 20 different weapons, including a Mech suit!
– Lots of new enemies and frantic boss battles.
– Three game modes (Story, Survival and Endless)
– Co-op gameplay action with an on-screen companion.
– Over 100 objective-driven missions.
– Soundtrack composed by The Witcher musician Marcin Przybyłowicz (available for download separately).
Right now Gamelion has done a soft ‘beta’ style launch for Monster Shooter 2. This is to ensure everything is working fine, especially them multiplayer aspect of the game. If you live in Russia or Poland, you’ll be able to get Monster Shooter 2: Back To Earth off of Google Play right now for free. The worldwide launch for this game will still be happening this month as long as this soft launch goes smoothly.
Google Play Link: Monster Shooter 2: Back To Earth (Russia / Poland only)