Red Bull has another addition to their Kart Fighter series of games heading to Android soon. Officially called Kart Fighter 3 – Unbeaten Tracks, this new game will be making its way over to Google Play on July 18th, 2013 and features all new karts and all new tracks with more to be added in future updates as well.
Of course you’ll be able to customize all the karts you collect and race with. Like any good kart racing game, there will be plenty of jumps and drifting to do as well. Lastly there will be achievements to earn and you’ll be able to race against your friends through in-game challenges.
Kart Fighter 3 Features:
– A true arcade race experience
– All new karts and stunning new tracks
– More karts and tracks in upcoming updates!
– Huge jumps, tricks and loads of drifting
– Boost your karts with Wild Cards
– Take on ‘The Mechanic’s Objectives
– Use your daily Free spin to check out locked tracks and karts
– Master each race and be No.1 on the leaderboards
– Race against your friends with in-game challenges
– Collect and customize all the karts
If you’re looking forward to a new kart racing game, you’ll want to keep an eye out for this one when July 18th arrives. It’ll be available for download for free and it will contain IAPs inside it.
Official Website: Kart Fighter 3