About a week ago we announced that the highly anticipated arcade shooter from Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture called Sine Mora had arrived onto Android but unfortunately it was only available on the Amazon Appstore and it seemed as though it was exclusive to the Kindle Fire. There were many ideas as to why the game was released this way including the fact that Digital Reality is a company from Hungary which currently doesn’t have the ability to sell apps and games onto Google Play yet.
Regardless of whatever the reason was that it had appeared only on Amazon and seemingly only for the Kindle Fire, we figured it would be a very short exclusive period for the game and sure enough that has turned out to be the case as the game is now available on Google Play as well.
For those of you unfamiliar with Sine Mora, this is a 2.5D arcade shooter (officially labelled as a bullet hell shooter) which was originally released on Playstation 3/Xbox 360 where you’ll be piloting a fighter type of space ship, blasting away at enemies as they come at you while enjoying all the eye candy you can handle. So action is done in a side-scrolling manner while the environments are all rendered with 3D visuals.
Sine Mora Features:
– Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
– 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages, over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
– Great accessibility – Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
– Risk and reward – multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
– Four different control schemes: virtual joystick, floating joystick, relative touch control or reversed relative touch.
Even though this game is labelled officially as a bullet hell shooter, players do have the ability to change up the difficulty in this game. That way you can work your way up from challenging gameplay to true bullet hell style almost. There is also plenty of combinations of weapons and items to help you out as well.
However Digital Reality managed to get their game onto Google Play really doesn’t matter as this should make a lot of people happy. Like we said when the game first arrived onto Amazon, be patient and it’ll be on Google Play shortly and sure enough there it is. It’ll cost you $5.99 to snag yourself a copy of Sine Mora.
Google Play Link: Sine Mora
Forum Discussion: Sine Mora Thread