A new third-person dual-stick shooter has arrived onto Android called Burn The Lot from Propaganda3. This game has plenty of humor layered into it along with some pretty nice 3D visuals which rounds it out as a solid third-person shooter that makes for a great time killer.
As the title of this article suggests, Burn The Lot lets players take charge of a Carny Cop who has the wonderful job of tracking down evil carnival staff members and dishing out the most appropriate justice. In this case that justice happens to be shooting them in the face.
Burn The Lot Features:
– Dual-stick, third-person shooter. Dance. Dodge. Destroy.
– 30 story-driven levels with multiple objectives. Help out natives, recover artifacts, take down Carnies in new ways.
– 12 enemy types + 9 bosses = total Carny carnage.
– 17 different melee and projectile weapons. Barbell? You bet. Flame gun? Fun.
– 3 uniquely themed, planet-shaped maps: Wild West, Miner, South of the Border.
– Upload/download game progress to the cloud and play on multiple devices.
Players will need to find the right weapons and items for each scenario you encounter. This is mainly due to the variety of enemy types that are in the game as well as the bosses. Not everything works well on every type of enemy and boss. The developers are also already working on new content for the game including survival mode, more planets, more weapons, more enemies.
For those of you interested in dishing our justice to evil carnival workers, you can pick up Burn The Lot off of Google Play for the launch sale price of $0.99 for a limited time. You can also check out the game in action in the video above.
Google Play Link: Burn The Lot