For those of you that played the mysterious and creepy puzzle game The Room, you have some good news today as the sequel, aptly named The Room 2, has crept its way onto Google Play today. This game is dark, creepy and very challenging at times.
The Room 2 puts players in the middle of a mystery where you will be following cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as “AS”. To compare this game to previous titles, if you’ve played anything remotely similar to Myst on PC then you have an idea of what The Room franchise is like.
The Room 2 Features:
– PICK-UP-AND-PLAY DESIGN: Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
– INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS: A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
– REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS: Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
– DETAILED 3D OBJECTS: Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
– UNNERVING AUDIO: A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
– CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED: Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
This isn’t just a hidden objects or puzzle game in general. The Room 2 is a very detailed and in-depth mystery game and when we say it is a lot like previous games for PC like Myst, we really mean it. You’ll be moving from location to location trying to find clues, items and solve puzzles and eventually the mystery behind the letters.
For those of you looking to check this game out, The Room 2 is available off of Google Play for $2.99. We will eventually be looking to publish a walkthrough for this game. If any of you end up writing one before we get our out, send it in and we will publish it in our Guides section. Just email us by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the site.