Madfinger Games are still celebrating their 4th birthday by doing something special for everyone each day this week. Today’s little special event is the release of an update and a decrease in price for Shadowgun. The update also relabels this game from regular old Shadowgun to Shadowgun Anniversary Edition.
So what comes with the update to make this a special anniversary edition of Shadowgun? Well like the past article we wrote about regarding Samurai 2: Vengeance, all the features that come with this particular update are improvements to the game in terms of performance and playing options. In particular, this update brings a slew of controller support to Shadowgun.
Shadowgun Update Features:
– supports nVidia Shield
– supports Moga Pocket and Moga Pro controllers
– lowered difficulty when playing on Easy mode
– added option to configure move axis for gamepads
– fixed gamepad config to fit on screen on small devices
– fixed visual artifacts on high-res devices like Nexus 10
– minor gameplay & UI bugfixes
– known issues: gamepad controllers doesn’t work on Samsung Galaxy S4
This update is now available for anyone who owns Shadowgun. If you don’t own this game, now is a good time to pick it up since the price has been reduced to $0.99 but only for a limited time.