Originally released onto iOS back in May of this year, Warhammer 40K: Carnage is now available on Google Play for all of us Android gamers to get a hold of. For those of you not familiar with this game, Warhammer 40K: Carnage is a side-scrolling Action-RPG title where you’ll take on the roll of a Space Marine who has the fortunate job of mowing down all the nasty little Orks in your way.
As you progress through the game your character will be getting stronger, leveling up and unleashing much more damage. Players will have different Space Marine characters to choose from including the Ultramarine and the ability to unlock the Blood Angel (personally one of my favorites). There is also a ridiculous amount of weaponry available to customize your character with.
Warhammer 40K Carnage Features:
– PLAY AS POWERFUL SPACE MARINE CHARACTERS: Battle as a legendary Ultramarine or unlock the action as the menacing Blood Angel. Encounter aggressive bands of Orks and Bosses as you build your Space Marine up to his frighteningly awesome destructive best!
– STUNNING LEVEL DESIGNS AND GREAT REPLAYABILITY: Blast through the ever changing world of Mithra. Up to 9 diabolically different ways to play each level. Challenge yourself: experience heavy gravity, corrosive atmospheres, meteor storms, exploding enemies and the much dreaded blackout levels modes.
– ‘EASY-DESTRUCT’ GAME CONTROLS: Easy-to-use tap controls guarantee effortless mayhem and destruction of all you survey!
– 500+ CLASSIC WARGEAR ITEMS: Get your hands on Boltguns, Chainswords, Grenades, Thunder Hammers, Jump Packs and more. Customize and upgrade your Space Marine in True WH40K RPG fashion to suit your style and maximize up the destruction.
– FREE EXPANSION PACKS: Battle through more than 50 levels across 2 maps. 6 more maps to come.
– FRANTIC FIRETEAM MISSIONS : Connect with your Google Play or Facebook friends, and recruit to complete challenging co-op ‘Fireteam’ missions. Each mission earns you rare ore and a chance to acquire Epic gear.
– COMPELLING STORYLINE: Story written exclusively by award winning author Graham McNeill.
In terms of future content, there will be expansion packs released over time that will be available for free. There are already some available as well once you get the initial game finished. It is recommended that you have an Android device that was built in 2013 or newer and generally high-end.
For those of you interested in this game, Warhammer 40K: Carnage is available on Google Play for $6.99.