Every now and then it is a good idea to take on new gaming challenges in different genres. It helps to keep the mind sharp. MAG Interactive, the team behind the original word game Ruzzle, which has been downloaded by over fifty million people returns to the Play Store with a new game entitled Ruzzle Adventure. If you enjoyed the first Ruzzle game, this one throws in a few new twists and is as full of word challenges as its predecessor. This time around the game is single player, but social components are still built in for you to enjoy.
From the creators of one of the world’s most popular word games, Ruzzle, comes Ruzzle Adventure! A full blown word game adventure with hundreds of levels filled with mind boggling word puzzles, inspiring landscapes and characters. Can you escape the rising waters, unlock the locked letters or outsmart the Ruzzlers? – MAG Interactive
Ruzzle Adventure continues to use the easy finger-swiping mechanic used in the original Ruzzle game. Your quest is to find as many words as possible. The difference this time around is that each level has different word challenges for you to complete. Within each level there are three stars to be obtained. Obtaining the stars unlocks other levels. Some of the challenges include reaching a certain number of points in three or four moves, obtaining a certain number of points or breaking two wood tiles in ten moves amongst others.
Ruzzle Adventure Features:
– Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to get all stars
– Hundreds of mind boggling levels to keep you thinking
– Boosters to help you with those challenging levels
– Be fast or slow: the game speed is up to you
– Leaderboards for you and your friends: who is the best coming up with words on Ruzzle Adventure!
– Play Monster Wave! Attack and defend yourself from an endless wave of monsters!
– Practice your words and vocabulary in 12 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish and Russian
Currently there are three maps, The Forest, The Swamp and The Volcano. Each map has fifty levels and over one hundred stars to collect. The game is integrated with Google Game Play Services and has ten achievements to unlock. If you want to connect with Facebook, you can track your friends’ progress through the game. If word puzzles fulfill your gaming needs, Ruzzle Adventure is available to download now for free in the Play Store. The game does offer in-app purchases.