Back in December of 2014 OddWorld Inhabitants brought Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath to Android, first through Amazon and then Google Play shortly afterwards. Now owners of the Android-based micro-console Ouya can now get in on the action as the game is now available on the Ouya Marketplace.
For those of you not familiar with this game, Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath is the first Oddworld game to be released for Android devices. The game features a mix of aliens and a Western theme where players will take on the job of tracking down criminals and you will have to employ different strategies in order to bring them in. This can range from luring them in, taking them by surprise, or just beating them in an all-out gunfight.
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath Features:
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
For those of you wanting to pick up a copy of Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath for their Ouya console, you can do so at a discounted rate of $3.99 for the first week of its launch on Ouya. After that it will cost you $5.99 to pick up a copy. You can check out the game in action in the video below.