More Hearthstone news today for all of you players out there but this time the news comes in the form of an update to the game itself. The new Maraad card back has been added to the game for those of you who collect them by ranking 20 or higher every month.
This update also brings plenty of bug fixes to the game as well. In fact the rest of the update is nothing but bug fixes.
Hearthstone Update Bug Fixes:
– Card packs in the in-game Shop no longer default to Classic.
– Hearthstone now works with Immersive Mode.
– Screens no longer lock when playing a game or in Spectator Mode.
– CARD CHANGES* Undertaker now reads: Whenever you summon a minion with Deathrattle, gain +1 Attack.
– Secrets no longer have a delay between trigger and animation.
– Player names should no longer show up as Unknown.
This update is now live on Google Play and can be downloaded whenever you’ve got a spare minute to do so.