OlliOlli is a popular skateboarding game for the PS Vita and now it is available for Android as well. However before you go rushing out to get it there is one thing you need to know, it is only available for the Nvidia Shield Portable… at least for right now anyways. So if you have a Shield Portable then you are in luck when it comes to grabbing a copy of OlliOlli today.
OlliOlli is an interesting skateboarding title in that you have a lot of tricks you can pull off, over 120 to be a bit more specific. These 120 different tricks can be performed across the game’s 50 levels, 250 Challenges, Spots Mode and Daily Grind. In other words there is a lot of content to play through in OlliOlli. If you happen to complete all of the challenges, players will then be able to unlock RAD Mode for even more gameplay.
• Quad Modal: Four Game Modes – Career, Spots, Daily Grind and RAD mode – will have you grinding for months to come
• Press to Land: Perfect landing and grind mechanic that rewards you for timing tricks to perfection, lock this down and mainline your brain into skateboarding’s rhythm.
• Showboating: Battle online for the number one spot on every mode, squeeze in that one extra trick for world dominance.
• Precision Fingering: Over 120 tricks and grinds, from boardslides to nosegrinds and kickflips to impossibles – your digits will never get bored!
• Horizontally Challenged: An astounding 250 unique and cunning challenges, honing your skills, pushing you harder and harder – will you step up?
• Silverware: Capture various gold, silver, and bronze to put on your digital mantlepiece for ultimate bragging rights.
• Muzak: Sick hand-picked soundtrack including the Qemists, Dorian Concept and Flako.
Once you’ve got all the tricks down perfectly, memorized all the levels, you can then start competing on the world leaderboards on any of the levels as well as the Spot Mode. The Daily Grind feature gives players 24 hours to challenge the world at an randomly selected Spot. You only get one chance to get the best score you can in that 24 hours to prove you’re the best that day.
OlliOlli is currently available off of Google Play for $12.99 for Nvidia Shield Portable owners only. As to whether or not anyone else will be able to download this game in the future, we are trying to find that out right now but there is no indication that it will be arriving for other Android devices as of right now.
Website Referenced: PocketGamer