If you have a hankering for Monster trucks, Stickman Downhill Monstertruck might be able to help out. From the dev that has released a variety of stickman games (motocross, ice hockey, Rope’n’fly, etc) comes a downhill monster truck. There are over fifteen different models to choose from, which include the likes of a school bus, a shopping cart, and a moving crane; all of the trucks are designed by hand.
Stickman Downhill Monstertruck also offers a variety of environments that range from deep, wooded areas, to high atop a mountain. There are integrated leaderboards, tournaments, and a variety of control schemes that include tilt, virtual controls, and hardware controllers.
Stickman Downhill Monstertruck Features:
• Unique and beautiful graphic style
• More than 50 beautiful designed tracks
• Downhill tracks, Trial tracks, Race tracks, Free ride tracks, etc.
• More than 15 different designed ultra realistic trucks including even very special ones like a School Bus Monster Truck, a Shopping Cart, a Crane, and more
• Unique physics, handling and realistic sound for each truck
• Fully physic enabled trucks and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
• Different amazing atmospheric locations, from forest to mountains, etc.
• Get achievements for special stunts
• Directly compare to your friends and all other players with the builtin leaderboard and tournament tracks
• Directly record your gameplay and share your best rides or crashes with your friends on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter
• Tilt or button control, whichever you prefer
• Integrated gameplay recording and video sharing
• Supports MFI Game Controllers
Stickman Downhill Monstertruck is free to download from Google Play, with IAPs. The trailer promises that this game will come to Amazon’s Appstore as well.