Released by Code2Game, SwappyDots is a new match-three game that has had its gameplay crossed with the classic sliding puzzle mechanic. Players will be looking at a grid of colored dots, a la Candy Crush. What’s different about this game, is that there’s one spot in the grid that’s empty, reminiscent of the classic, pocket-sized sliding puzzle games of yore.
Players will slide one of the adjacent colored dots into that empty space, in an attempt to connect three dots in a row, of the same color. Those dots disappear, more slide into place; rinse and repeat. Matching four or more awards bonus dots, and matching those provide black dots, which provide score multipliers when matched. Currently, there are two modes of play: Time and Step, as well as a promise for more game modes to be added in the future.
– Two different game modes: Time and Step Mode
– Professional HD graphics and clean design
– Excellent music and sound
– Easy control: tap the dots or swipe
– User friendly menu and navigation
– Fun to play but a challenge to fully master
– Share your best score on the leader board
– You can pay only for “no-ads”, no additional or hidden payments
The game is available for free from Google Play, with an IAP to remove adds that’s around $1.06. You can also check out the game in action via the trailer below.