Catfishblues Games has releases an interesting new running game onto Google Play called Brave Knight Rush. This particular game is a blend of arcade gaming, which takes inspiration from the old school Ghouls N’ Goblins game, and third-person running games to create a level-based action running title.
Brave Rush Knight has players taking on the role of a knight who has been sent out to deal with all the demons that seem to suddenly be invading the realm of humans. Besides killing the demons that are already running rampant, you also need to stop it from happening in the future as well. your knight will be running through different areas in each level, equipping various weapons along the way, and taking out any monsters and demons along the way.
Brave Knight Rush Features:
– Complete all the 40 missions and fight huge Dragons and Devils Boss
– Equip a variety of weapons and smash to pieces all the monstrous enemies
– Ride the Dragon to defeat monsters and activate the Fireball Magic to incinerate them
– 3D graphics of the highest quality and in Full HD
– Collect coins to buy several items and power-ups in a well assorted virtual store
– Supports Google Play Games: compete with players all around the world thanks to leaderboards and achievements
At times you will also be able to ride your Dragon partner and burn up monsters in your way. When you’re not riding it though, it is all up to your skills with the weapon you have equipped at that time.
Brave Knight Rush is now available for download off of Google Play for free and does also come with optional IAPs as well. The developers do recommend that you have a recent high-end Android device to play this game. Basically anything within the last two years or newer.
Google Play: brave Knight Rush