Djinnworks has been around for awhile now, releasing nothing but stickman games onto Google Play for fans of stickman games to enjoy. Their newest one, called Stickman Battlefields, is now out in an early release version for fans to try out.
Stickman Battlefields is an arcade tactical shooter where you will control your stickman, equipping him with plenty of weaponry, as you take out your enemies that come after you. While there happens to be plenty of single-player content available to work your way through, there also happens to be multiplayer as well. This is a real-time synchronous multiplayer where you will fight against other players and can even board vehicles, tanks or attack helicopters.
Stickman Battlefields Features:
– Single player campaign
– Realtime synchronous multiplayer mode
– Bootcamp missions
– Various different locations (Beach, Forest, Mountain, Snow, Rain, etc…)
– Various weapons (M16, M32, Shotgun, M2010 Sniper Rifle, AT4 Rocket launcher, etc…)
– Various explosives (Grenades, RGOs, etc…)
– Various gadgets and equipments. (Parachute, Laser Sight, Camouflage, etc…)
– Various vehicles you can control (Tanks, Humvees, Apaches, etc…)
– Weather system (Rain, Snow, Wind, etc…)
– Tons of upgradeable items and weapons
– Integrated leaderboard and achievements to unlock
Another interesting feature in this game, and something you don’t see often in a stickman title, is that the environment is destructible. Everything from destroying trees to blowing out all the windows of buildings, or you can use your tank to trample down everything in your way.
Stickman Battlefields is now available for download off of Google Play for free and does contain optional IAPs as well. Do keep in mind that this is an early release and not an official release. This means the game is still in heavy development and therefor is only available for select Android devices for right now. Updates will be arriving every few days, added new content and fixing any bugs that might appear.