The mobile division of Techland, called ShortBreak Studios, has released a new challenging puzzle game onto Android called Litron. This particular game is a retro-style title featuring 60 levels that will challenge a player’s wit and reflexes at the same time each level.
Taking inspiration from games like Snake and Tron, Litron is actually a bit of a blend of both of those titles. Players need to navigate each stage, which is a sort of evolving maze, without hitting any of the obstacles or sides of the maze. On top of that, your light cube will start to grow a la Snake.
– 60 levels straight from the mind of a mad genius
– Travel back in time and experience an 80s-inspired retro style
– Gameplay that just won’t stay the same – each stage bends the rules and challenges you to turn your thinking upside down
– Hypnotic tunes that will stay in your head
– In-game achievements
– Clear and intuitive user interface
If you’re a fan of bright, retro-inspired games like this, then you will want to check this game out. Litron is available off of Google Play for free with optional IAPs as well. You can also check out the game in action with the trailer below.