NHN PixelCube Corp has released a new Puzzle-RPG onto Android called Kill Me Again: Infectors. This game takes place after the zombie apocalypse has happened, leaving the world as we know it riddled with zombies. Very few people have the ability to survive in this future and your character happens to be one of them.
[UPDATE: Wednesday, September 23rd – 8:31 PM, PST] Kill Me Again: Infectors, the intriguing match-3 type game from NHN PixelCube is now available to download in the Google Play Store. The game is free-to-play, and does have optional in-app purchases. The link to download the game can be found at the end of this article.
[UPDATE: Tuesday, September 15th – 12:20 PM, PST] Just a quick update to let those of you living in Canada know that the Kill Me Again soft launch is now available for your country. You can download a copy through the link below.
[UPDATE: Wednesday, September 9th – 7:20 AM, PST] We have already reported on Kill Me Again being soft launched. A release date for the game has been given by NHN PixelCube Corp. The unusual mash-up of action and match-3 game play in Kill Me Again will be released this month. Thursday, September 24th, Kill Me Again will be available to download for Android/iOS devices. If you have had an opportunity to participate in the beta like we have, you know this game does a great job of providing action, while using the tried and true match-3 game play. Once the game goes live in the Play Store, we will let you know.
In Kill Me Again: Infectors, players will choose to either play as a Hit Woman or an Advanced Soldier, before heading out into the streets of your city to find supplies, ammo, and anything else you may need in order to survive. Of course there will be plenty of zombies to deal with along the way. However, this game isn’t just about surviving, but also to find out the truth behind the zombie outbreak, and possibly putting a stop to it.
Kill Me Again: Infectors Features:
· Free puzzle block movement allows the merc to make several matches in one move. Much more complex matching system.
· There are no set turns when battling swarms of undead. Be quick and plan your attacks in real-time or you’ll soon be overwhelmed.
· Listen to the barrage of gunfire from the mercs on the barricades and the swelling cacophony of groans and screams in this terrifying thriller.
· Craft hundreds of hardcore weaponry with scientific enhancements, designed to disable and destroy the mutant monsters.
· Train your mercenary to survive every raid on the zombie-covered city.
· Ensure you’re prepared for the horror you encounter with grenades, syringes of adrenaline, and cruise missile support.
· Rescue survivors and escort them to your safe house to rebuild some semblance of society.
· Equip and upgrade your arsenal of mutant-killing weaponry.
Besides gathering new weapons, or crafting them, and upgrading your survival gear, you’ll also need to gather your own network of allies in order to survive long enough to figure out what caused the outbreak. Instead of the usual match-3 though, with a static matching structure, this game allows for multiple matches to happen in one turn, essentially giving you a combo in combat.
Kill Me Again: Infectors isn’t available globally just yet. Currently only residents of Ireland, Sweden, and Singapore can download this game now. However, the soft launch shouldn’t last too long. We will post an update when this game does get globally launched. For those of you who can download it, Kill Me Again: Infectors can be downloaded off of Google Play for free and does have optional IAPs as well.