Bethesda has pushed out an update for their Fallout Shelter game that brings with it a few new features including a new game mode. However, more importantly, Fallout Shelter now has the ability to save your vault using cloud save. This means you can now save your vault via the cloud, and access it on another device if need be.
Aside from the new cloud saving feature, this update does bring some other interesting goodies to the game. This update introduces a new game mode for you to play through called Survival Mode, which is pretty self-explanatory. It is harder though, so there is more danger to deal with. The actual changelog for this update is pretty interesting, with a big more of a vague hint at some of the added features as opposed to a normal description.
Fallout Shelter Update Features:
• New Vault-Tec network protocols are finally in place. Now you can save your Vault to the “cloud,” (no moisture condenser necessary!).
• Some Dwellers are reporting strange, some would even say mysterious, sightings in Vaults.
• Introducing Survival Mode! More danger, More glory. Make Vault-Tec proud!
• Support added for Russian-speaking Overseers.
• Continued general maintenance to the Vault simulation. Because when you speak, Vault-Tec listens!
Note the second item in the changelog. This is a pretty interesting one, and considering the holiday that is coming up, I bet some of you can guess what exactly those mysterious sightings are without even seeing them just yet.
This new update for Fallout Shelter is now available for download off of Google Play.