While everyone is waiting for The Walking Dead: Michonne to arrive, another Walking Dead title has crept quietly onto Google Play now called The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land. This particular game was recently released onto iOS and has now also found a home on Android.
The Walking Dead: No Man’s Landis an action-RPG title based off of the TV show on AMC. You’ll be teaming up with Daryl Dixon as you try to fight your way through lots and lots of zombies. Even though this is labeled as an action-RPG, there will also be times where you’ll be in a more tactical style of gameplay.
Walking Dead: No Man’s Land Features:
• Fight through hordes of walkers in tactical turn-based combat
• Train your survivor group and upgrade their weapons
• Choose who lives or dies and keep your people safe
• Hunt walkers in Terminus, Prison and other familiar locations from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• Join other players in deadly weekly challenges for exclusive rewards
If you watch the TV show, you will be pretty familiar with all of the other characters and locations in this game. If you don’t, some of the references may not make a whole lot of sense to you. Either way though, if you enjoy zombie games, and RPGs, then you might want to check this one out. You can download The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land off of Google Play for free with optional IAPs as well.