As we mentioned last month Lost Horizon is now out for Android. Released by Animation Arts and Deep Silver FISHLABS, Lost Horizon is a point-and-click adventure game that takes place in Tibet during 1936. Players will assume the role of a pilot named Fenton Paddock, who is offered the chance to track down an exposition that ended in mystery somewhere in the highlands of Tibet.
For some reason the Nazis have sent a secret task force to Tibet as well and assigned them to get hold of the lost explorers, whose revolutionary findings are rumored to bear the power to change the fate of the world forever. So your goal is to get to those explorers before the Nazis do. The visuals are handmade, and there’s full voice-over work in both German and English.
Lost Horizon Features:
• The new mobile game by the makers of Secret Files
• A classic point ‘n click adventure with challenging riddles & a captivating story
• Fully optimized for mobile with spot-on touch controls and adjusted UI
• Top-class production values incl. handcrafted visuals
• Fully localized and dubbed cut scenes
The full version of Lost horizon is being offered for the fixed price of US$ 4.99 / GBP 3.99, and comes with no additional purchases. You can learn more about Lost Horizon with the game’s trailer below as well before purchasing it.