Indie developer Dani Shalash has released his first game onto Android the other day called Mean Spheres Attack. This game has players taking on some rather aggressive spheres using a variety of weaponry, all done in a sort of comic-y cel shaded visual style for the graphics.
The premise of this game is pretty straightforward, there are evil spheres that have landed on Earth, and you have to take them out. While you have your trusty guns with you, if things get a little too hectic you can chuck a grenade out at those sphere, or call in a missile strike. Whatever works for you. As you progress through the game you will earn money to purchase upgrades with, and rank up your character as well.
Mean Spheres Attack Features:
• Classic game play with no in-app purchases or ads.
• Two play modes: arcade and challenge.
• 72 challenging levels divided as Easy, Medium and Hard.
• 18 exciting upgrades to buy with virtual money earned from game play.
• Great graphics mixed between cartoon and classic 3D.
• Smooth game play with high frame rate.
• Easy and simple control.
• Full Facebook Integration.
For a time killer, Mean Spheres Attack is a pretty good choice. For those of you wanting to check this game out, you can grab a copy off of Google Play for $1.48 and it contains no IAPs or ads either. You can check out the game in action with the video below.