Bubble Shooters are a staple of casual gaming, and have been around for a couple of decades, with its beginning as an arcade game in the mid nineties. Freeze Tag Games has released their own take on it, and have themed it out a bit. Enter, Kitty Pawp: Bubble Shooter.
In this game, players have a board that is full of colored balloons, and they are looking to clear it by firing more balloons on to the board. Those that match colors are removed, and the balloon will add to the board’s clutter if it comes into contact with different colored balloons. The game also sets objectives for players to achieve, and boosters can be unlocked for when things “get hairy”, such as a super attack that can remove areas of balloons. Players will be rewarded up to three stars, depending on how well they clear a level.
Kitty Pawp Features:
– Vibrant cat-themed worlds to unlock and explore
– Dozens of challenging levels to complete
– Earn all 3 stars to master each level
– Different goal-based objectives
– Special boosters to help you when things get a little hairy
– Super Attacks that claw through an area of balloons
– Compete with friends and compare high scores
– Receive free lives from your Facebook friends
The game includes leaderboards that are integrated with Facebook, and dozens of different levels to compete in for the top spot in those boards. The game can be found on Google Play for free, with optional IAPs included. You can check out some of the gameplay with the game’s trailer below.